Makeup & Hairstyling Lessons for All Skill Levels
After each year that passes, my love for teaching others the art of applying makeup or styling hair grows stronger and stronger. I've been a professional artist for 17 years and have done makeup and hair thousands of times on people of all skin and hair types, all ages, and with very specific desires or limitations. I always teach individuals based on their unique needs at a pace that works well with their skill level. Physical/mental health restrictions are always respected and the budget of each client is taken into consideration when using specific tools and products.
Whether you're a professional artist looking to add new skills to your resume, or a "newbie" to the world of makeup who wants to know the basics on doing your own makeup, I am here and passionate about showing you the best techniques that you will actually remember and use in your daily creations!
I provide a variety of lessons including:
- Beginners (Non-makeup artists all ages welcome!)
- Mature skin (Makeup for people ages 40+)
- New artists (Less than 2 years experience in the industry)
- Seasoned professionals (New tips, tricks, techniques, and trends to help you level-up)
- Transgender clients (Not sure where to start? Let me help!)
- Teens/Tweens (Welcome to the world of makeup! Ages 12-18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian)
- Dance/Cheer moms (I'll show you how to complete your child's competition looks)
- Personal shopping (I'll walk you through the best products for your hair and/or makeup routine with your budget in mind)
I truly believe that applying makeup can help us gain confidence and feel comfortable in the skin we're in. It's not a tool to hide who we are, but instead to help us show the world exactly who we're meant to be! I'm exciting to show you my tried and true techniques so that you can start exploring the world of hairstyling and makeup with more confidence and ease!
Ready to sign up for your first lesson? Click here!
xo Paje Honor
Hourly rates starting at $100.00 + HST per hour for 1:1 lessons and $75.00 +HST per hour for group lessons.
Certificate of Completion for Artists who complete 4 hours of training with Paje.
Lessons are based in Niagara, otherwise travel fees apply.
Send us a message for more info!